- Prices are shown in Norwegian Kroner (NOK) or US Dollars, switchable in the webshop.
- Checkout and payment will be in Norwegian Kroner (NOK). Paypal adds a 2,5% fee for currency conversion.
- Customers in Norway will get 25% VAT added to the price
- Sales to the rest of the world are VAT free, but some countries may add tax or custom charge when importing goods. The buyer is responsible for any extra fees that may be applied when the order enters their country.
- Paypal (Accepts creditcards without loging in to paypal)
- Worldwide free shipping!
- You will receive a shipping confirmation email when your order has been shipped.
- Pedals are shipped with registered and traceable delivery.
- Orders usually ship within 3-5 business days, unless vacation time. If so a notice will be show on top of every page.
Warranty and returns
- Pedals can sometimes have slight cosmetic differences from the pictures, this is because they are made, drilled and printed by hand, not massproduced or machine made
- I stand by my products, so if it fails, I will fix it. For free.
- Except: If the product failed from abuse, incorrect powersupply/voltage, by playing wind of change or a twin reverb fell on it, I will still repair it, but not for free.
- Tubes wear out over time and sometimes they get microphonic or noisy. If it happens early in the pedals lifetime, get in touch and we can figure something out.
- All return shipping costs to Iskrem Electro must in all cases be covered by the customer.
- Warranty repairs ship for free back to customer.
- 14 days right of cancellation within EU. Buyer covers return shipping costs.
- Don’t hesitate to get in touch!