- Prices are shown in Euros
- Checkout and payment will be in Euros. Paypal adds a 2,5% fee for currency conversion, if applicable.
- Customers in Norway will get 25% VAT added to the price.
- Sales to the rest of the world are VAT free, but some countries may add tax or custom charge when importing goods. The buyer is responsible for any extra fees that may be applied when the shipment enters their country.
- Paypal (Accepts creditcards without loging in to paypal).
- Get in touch if you prefer to pay by bank transfer or another method.
- Worldwide free shipping!
- You will receive a shipping confirmation email when your order has been shipped.
- Pedals are shipped with registered and traceable delivery.
- Orders usually ship within 2 business days, unless in vacation time. If so a notice will be shown on top of every page.
Warranty and returns
- Pedals can sometimes have slight cosmetic differences from the pictures, this is because they are made, drilled and printed by hand, thus small inconsistencies can occur.
- I stand by my products, so if it fails, I will fix it. For free.
- Except: If the product failed from abuse, incorrect powersupply/voltage, or if a twin reverb fell on it, I will still repair it, but not for free.
- Tubes wear out over time and sometimes they get microphonic or noisy. If it happens early in the pedals lifetime, get in touch and we can figure something out.
- All return shipping costs to Iskrem Electro must in all cases be covered by the customer.
- Warranty repairs ship for free back to customer.
- 14 days right of cancellation within EU. Buyer covers return shipping costs.
- +33 6 46 15 42 09
- 375 Route de Doya
- Org no. 913053427MVA
Nedre Rælingsvei 399